Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Memories...

Memories are all I have left now and I am afraid that I am going to forget them. But the thought of putting them all down is daunting. So, I'll start with a few:
  • If I gave him a peck when he asked for a kiss he would say "No, I want a MOVIE kiss."
  • When my nose got cold (which it often did), he would tilt his head to offer me his neck. I would put my nose on his warm neck. It always made me smile.
  • He had icicle toes and loved to put them on me at night (and make me squeal of course).
  • He gave Beauty the nickname "boo boo."
I miss him so much!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea. Cute pic. Thinking of you, always.

Unknown said...

It is my honor and privileged to found and read your post. It made me learn a lot of different ideas. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Yan Katsnelson

Anonymous said...

Health is very important to all to prevent memory loss to Buy herbal incense is may helpful and keep us healthy.

Unknown said...

Ian TaylorThanks Admin..proving great information and Nice share..

family dentist Kailua

kaithy said...

https://www.smartsurveys4u.com/slim-chickens-listens-survey/

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos less than we do.

(By the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap on this link to uncover if this little quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss possibilities