Monday, July 28, 2008

Life Motto

A few months ago I was waiting in line at Barnes & Noble and a magnet really struck me. So I bought it and committed to adopting it as my new "motto."




Photo from proper trooper For the first couple of weeks I was able to do something each day that scared me--some huge things and some tiny things. But as time has passed, I have moved further and further way from thinking about this each day. But today as I am sitting at my desk I noticed the magnet and was reminded of the motto. So, in a spirit of renewal, I am going to renew this motto today and really strive to adopt this. What did you do today that scares you?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've read this before and I agree that it is a great motto!!! Hmmmmm...today I went back to work for the first time in 3.5 months and I was nervous...does that count? LOL!!!!!

CowTown said...

That's a good motto, but I'm never going to be okay with spiders. k? Spiders will never be on the list. :)