Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Gess turns 32 today! It has been a rough day for him for some reason--not sure exactly what is going on and he doesn't want to talk about it. I am sure it is birthday related because he said that it would be better tomorrow. When I think about his birthdays I do have mixed feelings too, so maybe it is something similar to what he is thinking. Part of me is celebrating another year and saying "take that CF". But there is also a part that looks as it is one step closer to the end. I know that it is that way for everyone, but death seems so magnified in CF. Death feels more real. I think about the "median" age and watch as we approach it. 37 seems so far way, but also so close. I don't like to think about that number, yet find myself doing it.

On a happier note, we are having a party for Gess on Sat. It should be loads of fun--I'll post the details and pictures after we have it :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me said...

Happy birthday Gess. Enjoy your party.

Stacey