Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taking a cue from Tina, I woke up and decided that today is going to
be a good day. Of course I was wrong.

I have been really tired lately so I didn't set my alarm and figured I
would get to work when I woke up. So, I woke up around 7 am. Light was
shining in the window and Beauty was snuggled up next to me. Pretty
nice :) I can be to work by 9 if I get up at 8, so I decided to just
lay there and collect my thoughts, etc. Awhile later Gess called up to
say get up and let's get some breakfast. Sounded like a good plan to
me so I got up and got ready.

I was putting on my makeup when Gess called out for me. He was dizzy
and couldn't see right. Fast forward to now...and we are sitting in
the ER. The docs are sure it is a migraine but he is in so much pain
that he asked to be admitted. The docs think that home will be better
than hospital so they would prefer not to admit. They gave him some
medication and he slept a bit but he is awake and in lots of pain now,
so I don't know what will happen.

Seriously.

No comments: