Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update

It looks like Gess will be discharged from the hospital today, which is great.  But, it is also frustrating.  They didn't find the source of the bleeding, which means that the bleeding will come back.  So, we will be back in this same boat.  The only question is when.  If the last few months have shown me anything, it is that the "when" will be sooner, rather than later.  And then what?  The doctors said that they couldn't find the source of the bleeding...but it has to be coming from somewhere...so will they try to look again?  Or will they say "we already looked."?  Then what?  I brought up the idea of going somewhere else to get a second opinion and Gess wasn't very receptive to that idea, so I don't know what we will do.  I guess right now all I can do is enjoy that fact that he will be home and try to not stress out too much that he is home (and in a lot of pain, on pain medication, etc.).  CF sucks!

2 comments:

CowTown said...

:(

Just me said...

CF really does suck. I'm sorry.

Stacey